Lucid has confirmed the price range of its Air electric sedan. Depending on the configuration and packages, the Lucid Air will cost between $80,000 and $169,000 before incentives.
Here is the actual pricing for the different options of the Lucid Air:
- The Air, the starting point for the lineup, available in 2022 and starting below $80,000 ($72,500 after federal tax credit)
- The Air Touring model, available late 2021, from $95,000 ($87,500 after federal tax credit)
- The Air Grand Touring, available mid 2021, from $139,000 ($131,500 after federal tax credit)
- The Air Dream Edition, available spring 2021, at $169,000 ($161,500 after federal tax credit)
In comparison, the Tesla Model S has a price range of $75,000 to $111,500, fully equipped.
Furthermore, here is the rundown on some of the specs:
- 113 kWh battery pack
- 517 miles of range
- 20-miles of range per minute of charging (DC fast charger)
- 60 percent of range in 20 minutes of charging
- 1,080 horsepower
- 0-60 mph in 2.5 seconds
- a quarter-mile in 9.9 seconds
- 280-liter frunk
- 32-sensor advanced driving assistance system, including cameras, radar, ultrasonic, and LIDAR
Lucid is now accepting refundable reservations for the Air: $1,000 for the base model, $7,500 for the Dream edition. The company will begin deliveries In spring 2021. The vehicles will presumedly roll off the assembly at Lucid’s still-under-construction 820,000 square foot factory in Casa Grande, Ariz.